Skills Development Scotland: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Created in 2008, Skills Development Scotland (SDS) is a non-departmental public body (NDPB) which brought together the careers, skills, training and funding services of Careers Scotland, Scottish University for Industry (learndirect scotland) and the Skills Intervention arms of Scottish Enterprise and Highlands & Islands Enterprise.
Skills Development Scotland (SDS) looked to redevelop their Provider Central website to enable Training providers to reach new learners. As a portal for learning providers it allows them to raise and get updates on their requests with SDS.
Solution - Activedition CMS & Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Skills Development Scotland already had Microsoft Dynamics CRM in place so it made sense to integrate the new website to provide online services.
The Provider Central website www.providercentral.org.uk delivered by C2 and underpinned by the Activedition CMS, integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides:
- Self service functionality for registration of courses on the National Learning Opportunities Database
- Self service application to be a ILA Scotland approved Learning provider
- Learning Provider Registration
- Learning Providers Extranet
- Case Management / Listings (Web-CRM)
- Event listing